Click on the pictures to enlarge them, and click on the captions to see the details and additional pictures. Remember that comparing the mushroom's likeness to a photograph is not a sufficient identification method. Always check all the characteristics to confirm the identification.Go back to the start of the identification
Many mushrooms are poisonous and some are lethally poisonous. It can be very difficult to distinguish between an edible and a poisonous mushroom. Because of that, we recommend that you never eat wild mushrooms, and this site does not contain any information about the edibility or toxicity of mushrooms.
Although efforts have been made to ensure accuracy on this website, the information may contain errors and omissions. Therefore, the information presented here is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as any basis for consuming any plants or mushrooms.